Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Custom order - the last day.

I'm done! :)

It was a fun project. With all latest bead embroidery items (I'll blog about those soon), as well as the embroidery course, I have forgotten how much fun it is to make freeform! It was a very refreshing experience.

Latest addition - right side:


Customer had some points about the color scheme, and I have made some changes.
1. Added some green and yellow beads to the red part, to soften the redness.

2. Added some extra of that gorgeous Jablonex LA Orange mix of orange, yellow an amber around the donut connector and next to the bronze "belt".

That's my clasp solution:

"Clasp on":
"Clasp off":
Pfew! :)

9 comments:

Káli Gopika said...

Beautiful colours and work! Congratulation!

beadsandblooms said...

Turned out beautifully! I like your clasp solution and I'm sure you have an ecstatic customer.

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

That is gorgeous! I'm awe :)

Pastiche said...

Wow absolutely gorgeous, have followed your creating with this and it has come to gether so well

Dawn N said...

Beautiful! I'm sure your customer will love it.

Zoya Gutina said...

You're done, it looks fabulous! Looking at that piece you understand what "get your imagination free!" means.

Unknown said...

Fantastic blog, Thanks for sharing. Keep posting like this.
Custom Beading
custom t-shirt

Unknown said...

Very informative and interesting post.It is really a big help. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.
Custom Beading
Bead andTrim

Zoe said...

Beautiful! I'm sure your customer will love it.

living room decor 2020
baby canvas swing
teacher gifts for valentines day